Wednesday, March 17, 2010

things i really enjoy

As a response to my last post, I thought I would share some of the things I love about Australia... just so you don't think this is a mean, ugly place.  I actually love it here. Here are some of my favorite things:

- the beach
- surfing
- sweet chili sauce
- Church at the Riverwalk
- all of my beautiful friends (you know who you are)
- breakfast at The Attic Cafe
- kangaroos
- Hahti Indian restaurant
- Triple J radio
- monday night steak night at the Beach house
- mostly good weather
- my 1989 Holden Nova
- futsal
- rugby
- tea with milk and sugar
- tim tams


2 comments:

  1. will you bring some of dem tim tams? they look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I would have used the word beautiful to describe your friends...I've met them. Maybe awesome, amazing, fantastic, incredible, fabulous but not beautiful! Gosh I am funny...in my own mind!

    ReplyDelete