Saturday, June 27, 2009

Movie Night Feature: Marley and Me?

So I don't have cable t.v.... (we use the ole antenna)... which is usually not a problem at all. However, the government, or whoever it was, decided to make an ole switcharoo with how the tv works, and i'm sure you've guessed by now, we didn't prepare ourselves by buying the new converter box. So now every night is a movie night, which is fun. I think I've cleaned out the whole RedBox machine at wal - mart, ( which is a brilliant invention ), but somehow i skipped over the movie Marley and Me. Tonight was the night I decided, I'm gonna watch this dumb movie about a dog. Man am I glad I did. This so thought "dumb dog movie" got me excited about one day having a family, building a future together, and living life. I guess Owen Wilson (love him or hate him), Jennifer Anniston, and labadors make a dynamic heart-wrenching trio that somehow seems to find a way to sneak into your heart and stir it up a bit. Not sure.

Oh and the movie was real sad. the dog dies. i should have cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment